New Balance men's running shoes from the 880v13 series, dedicated to people with a neutral foot or supination for running on hard surfaces. The upper was made of high-quality mesh as well as synthetic materials without seams, thanks to which it guarantees the appropriate level of ventilation, high comfort and comfort during wear. The midsole was made using Fresh Foam technology , a light foam with high resistance to deformation and has good amortization properties. The tread of the outer sole was made of rubber resistant to mechanical damage as well as soft EVA foam.
- Fresh Foam X midsole foam with approximately 3% bio-based content delivers our most cushioned Fresh Foam experience for incredible comfort. Bio-based content is made from renewable resources to help reduce our carbon footprint
- Engineered mesh upper provides a sleek and modern feel, maximizing fit and comfort
- NDurance rubber outsole technology provides superior durability in high-wear areas to help get more out of the shoes
- Adjustable lace closure for a secure fit
- 10mm drop; due to variances created during the development and manufacturing processes, all references to 10mm drop are approximate
- 300 grams (10.6 oz)
- 2E Width