COLOUR : BLACK
Inspired by Hi-Tec’s rich heritage, the Wild-life collection is a versatile, contemporary take on the walking boot, boasting technical features that give the wearer the potential to conquer both the city and trail.
Design features include a premium leather upper, for ultimate support & style. A padded collar and tongue provides extreme comfort and a gusseted tongue keeps the unwanted debris out. A micro-fleece moisture wicking lining helps keep your feet dry. Durable nylon and rustproof hardware ensures for a secure fit and an extended lacing system offers a more personal fit and greater adjustability. Making everywhere you go a whole lot easier. A moulded heel chassis offers additional stability, protection and durability. A Dri-Tec waterproof, breathable membrane helps keep your feet dry on the inside and i-shield repels water and dirt and is resistant to stains. An OrthoLite® Impressions sockliner with slow recovery foam provides extreme comfort and a lightweight, durable ‘fork shank’ ensures flexibility and stability. Impact-absorbing XLR8 midsole ensures long lasting cushioning and comfort.
- 2 sets of laces ( lace colour will differ to image)
- Premium leather upper for support and durability, i-shield repels water and dirt, and is resistant to stains
- Dri-Tec waterproof, breathable membrane keeps feet dry
- Rustproof hardware lacing system provides a secure fit
- Micro-fleece moisture wicking lining keeps the foot dry
- Gusseted tongue keeps debris out
- OrthoLite® Impressions sockliner with slow recovery foam delivers superior cushioning with instant and long lasting comfort
- Moulded heel chassis locks the heel in for a secure fit
- Nylon fork shank for support and improved gait
- Impact-absorbing, high rebound XLR8>> CMEVA midsole, ensures long lasting cushioning and comfort
- MD-Traction outsole improves grip walking both up and downhill