COLOUR : BLACK / RED
The FLASH 2.0 is a durable lightweight hockey shoe with a high-performance rubber outsole which performs on all playing surfaces, making this a versatile shoe for all levels of player. A reduced weight upper with streamlined design combined with a support cradle system provides stability and protection to the player.
- ASP (All Surface Performance) - High-performance rubber outsole for ultimate traction and grip on synthetic sand based surfaces.
- Cleat pattern designed to improve the efficiency of movements in hockey – larger perimeter studs provide better traction when turning.
- Outstanding purchase on the synthetic surfaces especially water-based allowing for quicker tighter turns.
- The improved midsole contains strategic flex grooves aligned with the outsole to promote quick sharp movements.
- LP - PACE - CALIFORNIA SLIP LASTED - Low profile dynamic last improves fit and player speed.
- SHF (SUPERIOR HEEL FIT) - Built-in TPU counter provides stability and a secure fit reducing lateral movement in the heel area
- Ultra-soft memory foam for a unique fit.
- PRE-FORMED REMOVABLE FOOTBED - Pre-formed EVA footbed with arch support.
- G-WP PU - High-grade PU upper with water repellent coating & anti-abrasion properties for a durable upper.