Men's BROOKS® ADRENALINE GTS 22 :: Your updated Men's Brooks Adrenaline GTS 22 running shoes almost do the running for you. With soft touch points from a molded heel and a new multidimensional 2 color engineered breathable mesh upper, your feet will sing while they fly. Icing on the cake is the Guiderails® Holistic Support System that will keep your body in its natural motion path and reduce excess movement. Not to mention, the updated full-length DNA loft midsole and segmented crash pad provide softer transitions and make your Adrenaline GTS 22 the smoothest runner of the entire Brooks line.
Features & Benefits:
- Running Shoe Support: Built for stability, the Men's Brooks Adrenaline GTS 22 offers extra support for runners and people who want to stay comfortable while on their feet all day or logging those miles.
- Cushion Level: Mid-Level Cushion ensures every step feels cushioned yet springy for tons of energy and comfort on runs of any length.
- Midsole Drop: Your Men's Brooks Adrenaline GTS 22 has a heel to toe drop of 12 mm.
- Shoe Weight: 10.2 ounces
- Perfect For: Everyday running on roads and paved trails of any distance.
- Comfortable Fit: A 3D Fit Print Saddle maintains the shoe structure with increased flexibility.
- Stylish and Breathable: Multi-dimension 2-color engineered mesh offers breathability.
- Soft Touch Point: The molded heel provides additional comfort and diminishes friction.
- Cushioned Response: 100% DNA LOFT midsole is a combination of EVA foam, rubber, and air.
- Running Form Guidance: GUIDERAILS® holistic support system reduces excess shin and heel rotation to keep your natural knee motion in a safe range so you can run with more comfort and less pain.
- Shock absorption: A segmented crash pad accommodates any foot landing to maximize efficiency and create smooth heel-to-toe transitions.
- Heel-to-Toe Movement: The plush transition zone provides softer, more efficient strides.
- Protects Shoe Structure: HPR Rubber in the Heel protects the foam unit from asphalt abrasions.
- Durable: The forefoot area features blown rubber that makes it flexible and durable.